that Cummins with it's 325hp and 610Lb/Ft of torque will quickly

Ours, older, has about 100/300 less, but it's still pretty nice.
Usually it's shackled with the camper, though.  I love the way
it pulls in third, the new ones probably can do the same in
fourth.  The rev range is longer on the newer ones too, so
that would be nicer.  I still prefer the styling of the
94+ models.

I haven't gotten the nerve to open it up other than on the beach
at Long Beach, WA.

A fine place for such things.  Just try to avoid the wet shoulder
in favor of the dry one!  (Family has a cabin at LB, I've logged
more than a few hours there.)

-- Jim