I know every CYE practically by heart and that episode doesn't ring any
bells.  Are you sure it wasn't another show?

On 4/25/07, Sunil Hari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

there was a Curb Your Enthusiasm episode where the wife wanted the V12
S-Class, but Larry David didn't want to buy it, so he bought either an
S320
or S500 and just stuck the V12 badges on it in the right places.  I don't
think she noticed.

On 4/25/07, Russ Williams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I rather doubt that it was a E63.
> Latest thing in the hood is to re-badge MB's.
> Was in My Fav MB Shop a few weeks back to chat with my buddy the MB
> mech. He had a 04 or 05 S65  on the rack doing a  brake job on it.
> I made a comment that you don't see many of those around. His reply was
> Especially like this one.
> When he let down the rack he told me to take a look at the Eng.
> Boy that was the Shortest V-12 I had ever seen. Actually 1/2 of a V-12.
> Seems the thing to do is put the AMG bages and S Class badges on most
> any MB.
> This one was truly a C-320.
>
> Go Figure.
>
> Russ W.
>

> Rich Thomas wrote:
> > I saw a black E63 in the hood today, pretty sharp but the guy driving
it
> > was acting like a total dickhead.  Go figure.  I bet that car is a
> > screamer, give wunnathem little puffer Porches a good run.
> >
> > --R

Sunil Hari
1992 300D 2.5T - 290Kmi - for sale
[EMAIL PROTECTED]