Oh, it was not all at the same time. There were a number of trips in to deal with a multitude of leaks. We thought we had traced and killed the trouble each time, but gremlins were at work and like a dutch dike, once you plug one hole, another sprouted. Finally got them all tracked and slain. Trouble was that each time you engaged the same process to tear it down and shop time rung up.