Joe Knight wrote:
Excellent score, John!  Was it part of an estate sale or what?  What
of the other 2 examples in that 1st pic?

Nope, on a whim picked up an autotrader and saw an ad for it. Guy who owned it was a horse trainer, and needed a pickup instead.

The other two are my '79 300SD (294k) and the 190D (204k) I bought off of Kaleb. The SD has a cracked piston though... so its not being driven outside of my driveway (it still runs!).

How's your wagon doing? IIRC, you found a factory hitch for it... do you know where I might be able to find one as well?

John