From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of E M
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2007 11:14 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] no accounting for taste...

Hi Alex,
I've never owned one, but they are one of my fav Ferraris.  I think a lot of
the bad rep had to due with poor service, like so many cars like it.  They
don't cost a tonne of money used, but when faced with a tune-up bill that
equals the cost of the car, most put stuff off, then they start to blame the
car when it fails.  I think the 400 is big classy GT.  I've love to go on a
motor trip in one.  I'd also love a mid '80s Porsche 928.  I'm lucky in that
the cars I like most, don't have much of a market, so they are affordable to
me.  Well, almost affordable.  I think the "right" 400 is still a little our
of reach. :-)

Ed
300E