On 5/20/07, E M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 I think the 400 is big classy GT.  I've love to go on a
motor trip in one.  I'd also love a mid '80s Porsche 928.  I'm lucky in that
the cars I like most, don't have much of a market, so they are affordable to
me.  Well, almost affordable.

Ditto!  I always seem to be drawn to the orphan or underdog cars---the
400i and 928 are great examples.  Currently I am fantasizing about a
Maserati Biturbo sedan that inexplicably showed up on a used-car lot
where I'm forced to look at it every day on the way to work.  ;)
White with a red interior, as it happens!

Alex Chamberlain