Check out this listing (someone else posted it here last week also):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140119061737

Scroll down to the photos, there is a picture of the center console
showing a yellow rocker switch.  Is that something that is factory?
Looks a bit out-of-place.

Also I note that the center pushbutton on the ACC is missing.

Also it looks like something had been mounted to the passenger side of
the transmission hump -- old-style car phone maybe?

I think the only sane approach to bidding on this is to assume that
the motor is trashed.  So what's the rest of the car worth?

Allan
--
1983 300D
1966 230