Just screwing around with an old ipod trying to make sure it would work for my 6 year old to listen to. Got one of those off the wall thoughts pop in to my empty head

What would the replication errors be, or would there be, if a woman were to carry her own clone? How many generations hence before errors would be induced if you used the original donor in succeeding generation vs. donation from prior generation to source the next?

Off the wall, but I am sure there is enough brain power on the list to at least shine a very dim light on the topic

--
Clay
Seattle Bioburner

1972 220D - Gump