We don't get anything anywhere near that cheap around here. In fact,
my favorite P&P recently changed to not allow customers to wander the
lot by themselves. You only get on the lot if you're looking for
something over $25, and one of their guys goes with you. Bummer, as I
used to like to just check out the inventory, without having anything
specific in mind.

Gary Thompson
Georgetown, TX
1995 E320