If you have it, I will combine all .pdf files into one directory and use
your list as the front end.

On 5/28/07, Rich Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Didn't someone at some point have an understandable version of the Index
(like in the manual, more or less) so you could actually find pdf files
without having to use the stupid front-end on the disk?  I might have
saved it somewhere -- I'll have to look.

--R