Oh man, Im extremely surprised and sorry to hear that. Thats just unbelievable. The times have has seen you two she seemed like a very nice person. You will be in my thoughts.

Kaleb

John Robbins wrote:
My wife passed away at the beginning of this month while she was road bicycling...

She was riding home from work in Huntsville (she co-ops there, I'm in Starkville at the moment) with a friend. Its a 15 mile ride into work and there have been a group of people doing it for about three years now without incident. They take a bunch of winding two lane roads that avoid as many of the major intersections and traffic as possible. They all wear helmets. They were riding basically on the white line to let the few cars they did see have plenty of room. So they did everything right to be good safe bicyclists and avoid getting in a wreck. Accidents still happen though because for some reason (hitting the tire of the guy in front, hitting a rock in the road or something) Jenn lost control of her bike and veered into oncoming traffic. The car did her absolute best to avoid Jenn... it was the 4th car they had seen on their 8 or so miles on the road.

No matter how safe you try to make things accidents still happen. Just do the best that you can and what your comfortable with.

http://www.bradfordokeefe.com/obituaries/view_obit.php?id=2131

John