So, then there are actually TWO shrader valves, one on top of the other?  Or
is the R12 one removed from the inside, then this R134 with shrader fitted
to the outside?  Or is the R12 Shrader still there and this is just an outer
fitting?

Levi

On 5/30/07, Jim Cathey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hmm...  Dunno, I don't know what R12 connectors are like.

They look an awful lot like a big-brother version of your
basic tire valve stem.  (The metal part.)

> It *looks* like that's part of the pipe...  But for all I know,
> perhaps it's somehow threaded onto a smaller piece on the pipe?

Exactly.

-- Jim