Harsh ride means $200 for spheres.
leaky pump means $125 or so (last quote I heard about from PGA) for a used pump, if you can find one. If it has been piled full of newspapers and driven over rough roads, and the rear is saggin and the oil reservoir is empty, it means at least $1k for new rear struts, lines and pump, plus labor.
or it needs a $3 hose.

all are parts only price ranges.

Loren
230TE sold  new spheres
300TD, 85 sold
300TD 87
300TE 88, with new struts and lines and oil, resealed pump (advanced DIY)