no its not worth that much but it might bring that much

Donald Snook wrote:
Is a 1985 123 Wagon in good shape with 354,000 miles worth $2800?   That
sounds like a ton of miles, but these wagons are going for astronomical
amounts of money - IMHO.  I wondered if I could drive this for a year or
so and sell it for $3500.  I would put less than 12,000 miles on it in a
year.
The everything works including the a/c and cruise EXCEPT the driver's
window is inop. I suppose that could be the switch.
Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 137K