Did you look at the pictures?  Its in the reinforced frame part of the
unibody... where you would put a floor jack... I don't know if I want to
learn to weld in that area!!

You put the jack wherever you can!  Control arms, etc., are always
good.  I had the Frankenheap tipped up pretty high when I was
welding metal over the rockers, on the floor pan, and down the
firewall.  Not saying it would be all that fun!

I just got in from pulling a mouse nest out of my Camaro that
is in storage.  Huge, three buckets full of soundproofing
material and dog food, plus mucho vacuuming.  Reeking.  Ugh.
It was mounded up over the pedals and back under the seat.
I bet that smell never comes out, it's sad.

At least they seem to have avoided going for the SL or the Falcon.
I refreshed the mouse poison down there.  I noticed that the dog
food pile in the nest had a lot of green pellets in it, too!  When
we lost our cat we definitely started seeing more mice.

Filthy little bastards.

-- Jim