My wife is a former Harley-Davidson exec.  We have
closets full of gear.  Not an issue.  I think I have
at least 5 H-D leather jackets at minimum.  Chaps,
boots, gloves, etc., you name it, I've probably got at
least one of everything you would need, at least.

My old H-D helmet's padding was sort of ratty, so I
went out and bought a new helmet last week.

Dan

--- ernest breakfield