Welcome back to civilization!
I wish all these pilots had to fly from 1900' grass strips weekly -
you learn to ALWAYS touch down on the first 50 feet of the runway.

On 6/13/07, Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Back at the Okiebenz ranch.  Airline lost my bags.  Thats just great.
They said something about they had a weight problem on the plane.  I
think it was because they had a 350lb fat kid flying the plane.  Boy
that was the scariest landing I have seen in a while.  Came in too high
and when he did touch down he didnt have much runway left, so had to
slam on the brakes and thrust reversers on full.  Everyone was slammed
into the seat in front, no kidding.  Smoke coming up from the tires.
Geez.
--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK

--