From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Michael Esh
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 3:11 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] Coolant route Merecedes 300D Turbo

Hi Everyone,
I am looking the schematic for the coolant system for my 1984 300D Turbo and
the lines for the heater don't matchup with what is on the car.

Schematic is laid out like this:
Starting with drivers side hose coming from the block it goes through a
regulating valve(is this the monovalve) and then to the heat exchanger and
from there to the hose off the coolant pump bypass line on the passenger
side of the engine.

My system goes like this:
Starting with drivers side hose coming from the block it goes through the
heat exchanger then through the mono valve, then through the electric pump
then to the a hose off the coolant pump bypass line on the passenger side.

So basically my monovalve is between the heat exchanger and the coolant pump
and the schematic has the monovalve between the block and the heat
exchanger.

Does it make a difference?  I just got this car and have not used the heat
yet.

thanks
Mike Esh