So yesterday after our usual Sunday Ultimate game, we stopped at the pub
for a bit of rehydration.  Afterwards, walking across the parking lot
some dude in a new Ferrari something (whatever that newest one is) comes
roaring along and near whacks me.  So I kinda holler at him to slow down
and then he does, but to creep over the speedbumps in the parking lot so
he doesn't take off about $36k worth of Italian carbon and fiberglass
and aluminum and whatever.  I go get in the new 300SD and decide to
check out those speedbumps.  Roll over them at a good clip, hear
whumpwhump and that is about it.

Benz 1 Ferrari Nil

--R