> I am pretty sure the 124's use a dedicated pump to supply vaccum AND
> pressure for closing/opening (thus only needing one line), as such are
> very
> different to the 123's. I know my 201 has a pump under the rear seat.
> I am not sure what the 126's use but it may well be that they changed
> half
> way through it's life span.

The 126's used two different electric-pump systems.  The early ones
used a POS pump that is short-lived when compared to the later pumps.
(They're the ones that only operate from the driver's door.)  Everything
newer than the 123 used the single-line pump.  The 107 is rare in that
it was available with both systems, depending on age.

-- Jim