Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 15:02:25 -0500
From: "R A Bennell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] tonight on fox soccer NOW Windows Vista
 installation
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Hi Andrew

Have you come up with any good reason to switch to Vista?

I'm still running 98 on my office computer and it isn't doing anything
 bad ( I think that must be akin to running a
115 MB - out of date but still pretty good). I have 2000 on another
 computer here in the office and we have 2 more
at home plus a laptop all running the XP but have resisted Vista to
 date.  So far, I cannot think of any reason why
I would want it. I keep thinking of moving toward Linux. I plan to set
 up a machine and see  how it goes. Gates has
enough money.

Randy