while this may sound silly to some here, i worry some day that we will move
to a more totalitarian form of government and that those of us who have
expressed unpopular views will become domestic insurgents and be subject to
the night and fog treatment.  americans today are all too happy to give up
their liberties to the government and it's not like this sort of thing
hasn't happened before.