We used to have a gal in her late 50s  working the counter at a local
Napa. it was always an interesting sight to see all the regular
customers lined up behind her, and the new guys behind the counter
twiddling their thumbs with nothing to do unless a new customer came in.
That gal could find parts for anything no matter how odd, and if it
wasn't available, she could find something to rig that would work. Sharp
lady. Then Napa decided to close that branch. I sure miss her. She was
about the only person in the area who had a clue on what it is to run a
parts counter.

--------Robert