i don't doubt that women can know about cars, but i am concerned that many
of the women working at these places are there for the wrong reasons.  if
corporate has a mandate that 25% of employees in the stores must be women
and you can only get to 10% hiring women who are interested in cars, then
you have to be suspicious of any woman you encounter at the store.

my more important point though is that i found it ironic that i would end up
getting good customer service at autozone after all the more likely
candidates for customer service have failed so miserably.