Around here they have 3 or 4 Hispanic staff.....
When I needed fuel line and injector return line for the F250, I asked
the lady
at O'Reilly if they had 3/16 fuel line.  She says that she doesn't know, and
takes me back to the fuel hose stock to look if anything is small enough.
There wasn't any, but I found some in their regular stock out front.

--
Luther   KB5QHU    Alma, Ark
'87 300SDL (271,xxx mi) needs head