I remember asking you guys about a V12 Benz I saw in Minneapolis some
time ago - an S600. You told me it was legit.

I saw another one last evening in Seattle, but this one was a coupe.
And it may have had a manual tranny. (may have) See, it was stopped on
a steep hill and rolled back maybe a foot to two feet before rolling
forward on take off.

Anyway - an awesome car. Sort of alpha of the herd?

Also, I saw one of those new 2 seaters SLC? And it was an AMG. Got me
wondering: how would it stack up performance wise against, say, the
best performer Porsche has to offer today?

Brian
driver of sensible cars