True, but I was referring to the little two-seater. That's what
inspired my question.

And yes, the AMG Hammer. I remember hearing about that car years ago
on TV. Forget what show - not really a car-related show, just some
show about incredible things. It said it was the fastest production
car in the world I believe. Of course that's a broad brush. I thought
the Ford Cobra held that title. Of course I have more respect for a
car that can perform like that and still be a whole car (as in not
some light sheet metal on a tiny frame like a Cobra).

But what a killer name - AMG Hammer! I remember seeing Ken Shamrock
walking around in a Hammer Strength t-shirt. Just said "Hammer" on the
back. As impressive as these cars we're talking about. A bit off topic
I have strayed.

Brian

Ed wrote:
A lot of the AMG are big thumping engines, in be boat cars.