I've heard the CGT is a hard car at the limit, and also a hard car to lanch,
although most don't do it right.  Only crashed CGT's I've seen pics of have
been on the track, while most Enzos seem to meet their end on the road.  I
try to live by the rule, "Let them think I'm better than I am, than prove
I'm not". For a while, seems I heard about a crashed Enzo every couple of
weeks.  Maybe a few more DE events would have been in order.

Ed