And the doors at the grocery say "No dogs except for seeing eye dogs."
Think about it.

I guess it's there to inform those who bring pet doggies into the store.  My
seeing eye dog (Guide Dog) Joel reads all of the signs and can tell when
lights are red or green too :-)!  I've just got to get him to be able to
figure out which pedal is for the brakes and which one gives her Diesel.

Kevin in Portland, OR
1983 300SD 267Kmi, Ursula
1999 Male Black Labrador Guide Dog, 250Kmi, Joel
PS.  He really has a mean, ferocious growl when you step on him!