Does hauling a Red, white and blue Polaris snowmibile with a Yamaha engine
and straight pipes on the roof and trunk lid of a 4 door Plymouth Gran
Fury(ex cop car) with mag wheels and a whip antenna top all that?
  Or maybe the time I hauled a Buick 455 with th400 automatic in the back
of a 4 door Omni?  It was so rear end heavy I couldn't get traction with
the front wheels and had to be pushed onto the dirt to get enough
traction to get it to move.  Hauled it 15 miles or so home, down off
Sugar Hill(the highest point in the county) to Watkins(the lowest point)
and back up the hill to my place(almost as high).  What a ride that

Mike