Between our dogs' digging and peeing, our lawn is pretty poor. So when
we relegated them to a pen at the back of the yard in order to try to
sell our house, we did not weed it, thinking they would decimate the
weeds. They leave the weeds alone.

I have wondered if non-neutered dogs have more caustic pee.

I was going to ask how one could control weeds that grow up through a
brick patio (non-mortared). Wonder if the torch idea would be good for
us.

Brian
whose Doberman is part golden-reliever