There'sa Jeep liberty sitting out in my parking lot right now that is badged
Cherokee!

Strange things happen when you cross the pond.

I've encountered this while googling "Diesel Cherokee" only to find stuff
about what is actually our Diesel Liberty in England and Australia.
Recently, I've found info on the Jeep Grand Cherokee with the 3.0L V6 common
rail Diesel that's already making its way onto the streets.  This particular
reviewer wasn't too excited about the softly sprung suspension and didn't
like the steering either.

Kevin in Portland, OR
1983 300Sd 267Kmi, Ursula