The porsche goes away in the winter  and I haven't had the benz a year yet,
but I suspect the benz will get it's winter changes that way.  I wouldn't
find the right "sucker" for it, so I just did it the last twice from the
bottem.  It really takes no time to do it from the bottom of the benz and
there's even an opening in the undertray to allow easy access to the bolt.

Ed
300E