For those of you who may be interested in W115
 Diesels, I've written about this car a time or two along with the '72 220D
in which I've been interested.  I just got off the phone with the owner.  He
was originally asking $650 for the '72 220D and $750 for the '74 240D.
someone offered him $500 for both of them but couldn't get them outta there
until Sunday.  Wifey wants them gone ASAP!  I can get them for the $500
tonight if I want them, but the problem is that i don't have a place to park
*BOTH* of them.  The 220D needs the radiator out of the 240D, but I would be
willing to make someone a deal on the rest of it which is supposed to be in
good condition.  If anyone is looking for W115 240D parts, I will have a
pretty good idea of what's there as well as condition.

Kevin in Portland, OR
1983 300SD 267Kmi, Ursula