Why do you have to be on the other side of the country with your good
deals???????

Around here, good deals are hard to find on Diesel Mercedes' with one
exception.  The owner doesn't know nuttin' about what he's got which would
be the case with these.  I wish I had a space to park both cars since it
would be NICE to have a parts donor for the '72.  I'm sure that the '75 has
some parts/improvements not found on the '72.  .  I would love to have the
drivetrain out of that rusty 240D with 60K original miles!

Kevin in Portland, OR
1983 300SD 267Kmi, Ursula