In a message dated 7/28/2007 5:20:15 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Parked  my SDL in the garage for about a week while we went to Jacksonville.
When I  came back found a small puddle of oil about 4 X 6 under the front
left  fender.  (It's a leaking oil cooler hose which is getting  fixed
tomorrow)  Anyway, what's the best way to get rid of that big  black oil
blotch left in the concrete in my  garage?

Anglelo,

Regular clay based kitty litter will lift it out.  You can grind the  stuff
into the concrete with the heel of an old shoe.  Leave a fresh bunch  for a
couple days.  The powder residue remaining will match the concrete  pretty
close.

Jim  Friesen
Phoenix AZ
79 300SD, 267 K miles