Our Miele spins at 1100 rpm, can be set to 600 but don't know why.
Has water saving cycles and all the other stuff, which is not bad
considering it was the base model.
Anyway we just bought a new fridge and I have to modify the kitchen to
fit the blasted thing in, that's what happens when you take the missus
along. You end up with a big fridge and an empty wallet.