Well,
When the good deals come, they keep on coming!  The dragon boat club board
is looking at purchasing a '94 Isuzu NPR with 195K miles on it for $4500.
it does have a couple of minor problems.  The AC needs a charge, and some
accessories still function, for example, the blower motor,  when the key is
off which drains the battery which I'm guessing is due to a faulty ignition
switch.  The owner thinks that it's odd that the highbeams still function as
well.  I figured that since the lights can be switched on with the key off,
the highbeams should too.  Other than the above, the truck runs and drives
great!

Kevin in Portland, OR
1983 300SD 267Kmi, Ursula