i had a really sweet buick le sabre coupe.  i had a really good ASE
superstar mechanic who could keep a really sweet buick coupe running
beautifully forever.

only problem was that he wasn't cheap.  my labor, however, was really
cheap.  one day, i had the sort of electrical problem that might have taken
a few very expensive hour to diagnose.  or i could just diagnose them with a
few more of my really cheap hours.

and then after several hours of my cheap labor, the car started to burn with
fire.  and then it was no longer sweet.