Rich Thomas wrote:

> Really though, if you find yourself in a bind like that, superglue works
> wonders to put things back together skin-wise -- it is used in some
> cases to close wounds without stitches.  I think you can buy some at the
> drugstore that is "specially formulated" for cuts and such (that means a
> new packaging and a much higher price), but it is the same stuff as your
> regular superglue.  I might be FOS but my neighbor the trauma surgeon
> told me that, and another surgeon friend said yeah that'll work.

The way I heard it, the medical grade stuff doesn't have the preservatives
and stabilizers that let it sit on the shelf for a year and still be liquid.
I was also told that any CA (Cyanoacrylate) glue would do. I store my CA glue
in the freezer, it gets thick and stiff after 5-10 years and I buy another
bottle.

Mitch.