Kaleb,

I started working on the SDL today & realized how much I really like the
car. So I'm going to keep the diesel & return the 260E to my friend Cynthia
because I really can't have both.

By the way, if anyone is interested in her car, and it's a very nice one,
please send me an email & I'll foreword it on to her.

The car is a 1989 260E, charcoal grey, light tan interior, 207,000 miles.
The interior is perfect except for the left rear arm rest that's pulled
loose. Also, the right, rear door has been pushed in but the damage is
minor.

Also, everything (and I mean everything!) works except for the center vents.
The AC still appears to be R12 & it's a little low.

The car has been in her family for many years and is well maintained.

Send me an email & I will pass it along to her.

Thanks,
Tom Hargrave
www.kegkits.com
256-656-1924