Ya well. I have a spare radiator sitting in the shed but the shed is in
Adelaide.
Anyway the go is that Behr are OE but Nissens cost less.
However the price difference is not so great in the US, so I would
recommend the Behr for originality (which helps when you go to sell the
car).
However I recently installed a Nissen in my 190E (due to neck breakage
in the original 22 year old Behr radiator), the Nissen was about 60% of
the price of the Behr unit but the Nissen does not have a drain tap but
that is not a problem because you can just pull off bottom hose.
Nissens are made in Denmark, so are not cheap junky ones.
http://www.nissens.dk/uk/index.htm