"Sluggo" might be appropriate if your Sprinter is not exactly a speed demon.

I think that it'll outrun my 300SD!  It does pretty well with it's 2.7L
displacement pulling around 2.5 tons (not sure on the exact weight) though).
I see a drag race in my future once I get the 'SD's valves adjusted.  I also
have to  sort out the injector problem (it still has a miss that seems to be
getting worse rather than better).  Only being driven once in a while isn't
good for it either, but hopefully, the valve adjustment will help some.

Kevin in Portland, OR
1983 300SD 267Kmi, Ursula
2006 Sprinter PV 800mi, no name yet
PS.  Gretel does sound good though.