Tom wrote:<<if he was only
> carrying a knife when he broke in? Then he's incredibly stupid>>

Hi Tom,
There's an old saying about not bringing a knife to a gun fight.  ;-)
There's also a saying about dead people not sueing.

On a more serious note -  even though we talk lightly about this stuff,
non-gun people should understand how incredibly serious we take the
responsibility of carrying a CW or using a gun to protect ourselves and
possible hurt or kill someone.  It's not something we take lightly.  We
don't look for an opportunity to shoot someone and typically we will back
down until there's no place to go - or another person is in danger.  None of
us is looking for a gunfight or will pull a gun in an argument over a
parking space.

Don;t want anyone to get the wrong idea.

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
.