I will recommend that we get that belt replaced soon.

This is really interesting to me though, as I wasn't aware, and I
don't think the general public is aware, that these cars are something
close to a time bomb in that they are very likely to just go belly up
at a certain point. All I knew was that these Hondas were very
reliable and would last a long time. But according to this info., they
are reliable, with a very severe caveat.

You would think that it would be better known that these cars will
just quit at around 100k or whatever the designated mileage is.

Brian