Those were few and far between up in the mountains, in the driving
rain, cold and sloppy wet.  Should have known there would be a dearth
of good hunting vitals at 4500 feet.  Heck, the snow had just melted
up there not a month ago.  Stupid idea.

No hominids were the subject of our predation

--
Clay
Seattle Bioburner

1972 220D - Gump