Years ago, I was ripped off big time by a VW dealer on a repair.

I wrote to Volkswagen of America.  They wrote back about
how all the dealers were independent businessmen, etc., and they
had no way to discipline or even influence the dealers' ways of
doing things. Sorry Charlie, you got screwed.  Nothing we can
do about that.  That was VW of America's attitude.

It will be interesting to see if Honda is any different.

Hendrik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
Subject: Re: [MBZ] this looks like it might be a hell of a deal

Well, write a letter to Honda America and make them aware, that the
manager chose not to respond to your letter of complaint.
If Honda don't get back to you then you know that they are selling that
much, that customer care can take a backseat.
BTW how do you know that the spamming originated from that Honda dealer?