You're a madman.

Bob R

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Rusty Cullens
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 9:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Decent 6.9 in Atlanta (now GTO)

I will tell a very true but long GTO story. I had a 1968 4 speed GTO
Convertible, no power steering or brakes. I was a freshman at Young Harris
College in the mountains of North Georgia. 2nd night there I took 3 other
guys I had known for 2 whole days out for a ride. Well, we were going 70 MPH

on a road I had never driven and I decided to step on the gas.....bad idea.
We went to 90 MPH faster than you can say oh ----. Best of all the road bent

90 degrees. Well, I am still here today, and so are my 3 ex friends but let
me tell you, what a ride! we flew off a ledge about 7 to 8 feet high, right
into a small corn field and bounced about 10 times without flipping (the top

was down). As came to a stop, we got out and surveyed the situation. No way
to drive up an 8 foot embankment, so we walked through the field until we
saw a driveway about 100 yards away. I ran back to the car and drove it to
the driveway smashing corn the entire time. Pulled back onto the road, drove

back to school at 35 MPH and took stock when we got back. There was Silver
Queen everywhere it could be in the suspension. I went back the next day to
survey the scene and there was this little old farmer standing in the field
scratching his head wondering what type of UFO landed in his corn! It was
hoot. But the 3 guys never rode with me again, I wonder why?

Rusty Cullens
BuyMBparts, Inc.
Tel 1-800-741-5252
Fax   770-454-9745