There was a hemi cuda that sold here at auction a few years ago.  Did
not get above $800k and was in fine shape for my eyes.  Plain old
Murphy auction vehicle sale.  Three yard guys were parked in the
building with two other cars to baby sit it while the rabble wandered
about the place.  I think a Ferrari was also on the block that day

clay