sure it is.  you piss of the wrong special group, you go to jail.  do i need
to supply you with a list of people who have been arrested for bad thoughts
in canada?

in this country, the richard easley's and george murphy's can wish to
censure and persecute everyone who disagrees with them, but they really
can't do it.  even the degenerate in washington can't do it yet.  canada is
different though.  in canada, the law is on the side of the freaks of
repression.

i may not live in a free country anymore, but we haven't quite descended to
the soviet style embarrassment that canada has become.